What it is...
A true mixte frame with the double top tube/stays. Obviously offers lots of standover height and style as well. You'll find the geometry is more sporty, than comfy. Though it can be built up to suit either demeanor. Drop bars? Sure. Moustache bars? Of course.
- Tange Infinity heat-treated CrMo steel main tubes
- Sport touring geometry
- Horizontal dropouts
- 132.5mm hub spacing to fit either road or MTB hubs
- Matching sloping-crown CrMo steel fork included. Features low-rider pannier mounts.
- Rack and fender eyelets
- 1-1/8"; size headtube
- 27.2mm seatpost size
- 42, 50, 54, 58cm (Center to top of seat collar)
- 50-58cm models use 700c wheels and 57mm reach brakes. Max. tire width with thoses brakes: 33c(28c with fenders)If you must have wider tires, consider a 650b build, then you could fit 38c with fenders.
- 42cm model uses 26"; wheels and 73mm reach brakes (like Tektro 556 or Rivendell Silvers) Max. tire width: 1.5"; with fenders
- 5.0 lbs.
- Colours: Bacardi White OR Graphite
This item is currently out of stock. If you still wish to purchase this item, add it to your order and we will email you with the approximate delivery date.