Our robust original Saga touring frame has taken cyclists safely on adventures all over the planet, but some times you'll run terrain and weather where rim brakes might not be totally ideal on a heavily loaded bike. So we bring you the Saga Disc as an option.
- Specially chosen Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo tubing; 31.8mm butted downtube and top tube for a stiffer front triangle. Larger frames have slightly thicker gauge tubing. Bombproof headtube is nearly impossible to ovalize.
- Longer chainstays and lower BB add stability and keep the panniers out of the way of your heels. Geometry puts the rider in a semi-upright position that is better for all-day riding.
- Disc brake specific dropouts work with ISO mount caliper. Rear brake mounts on the chainstay, so it doesn't interfere with rear rack or fender mounting
- Matching flat crown fork has double eyelets at the dropouts, as well as low-rider mid-leg pannier mounts, and mini rack eyelets.
- Spoke holder, pump peg, flat chainstay plate (fits some double kickstands), and three sets of bosses round out the full touring spec
- Compatible with downtube shifters
- 30mm seat collar not included
- Size 56cm and larger use 700c tires. 52cm and smaller use 26";. Size 54cm: you have models for either 700c or 26";
- All sizes can also be used with 650b wheels
- 5.15 lbs (44cm frame)
- Paint: Caramelized Orange
This item is currently out of stock. If you still wish to purchase this item, add it to your order and we will email you with the approximate delivery date.