The nightclub bouncer for buggered brakes. Brake Juice is a dirty great big can of ‘sorry mate, not tonight’ for squeaky stoppers and dicky discs, standing guard in your tool box ready for trouble.
Brake Juice drives out grime and drives life back into your brakes leaving them sharper, cleaner and quieter. It kicks out annoying squeaks and squeals, sticky residue and knackered paintwork.
- Suitable for use on all braking systems.
- Restores/improves braking performance.
- Low in toxicity so does not damage brake pads, seals or component parts.
- Prolongs disc pad and rotor life.
- Fast acting. The product evaporates quickly leaving no residue on surfaces.
- Rapidly removes contaminants such as oil, grease, road film, brake fluid, brake dust, trail grime and general undesirable muck.
- Does not corrode or cause oxidisation to metal.
- Safe to use on metals, plastic, carbon fibre, anodized and painted surfaces.
- Cures/prevents brake squeal – any small squeaking after use will soon disappear once some heat is generated through use.
Wash it off, lash it on – Wash your bike and then spray Brake Juice directly onto disc rotors, brake pads and calipers. Use to blast away grime or as a final touch to spruce up your brakes. Don’t be shy, it’s a big can.
Leave to dry – Leave to dry and don’t worry about wiping up. It’ll evaporate harmlessly into the air. Organic pads may take a little longer to evaporate. Any squeaking will fade quickly with a bit of riding.
Ride your bike – Go boil your brakes silly on the biggest, gnarliest, white-knuckliest descents you can find. Brake late for those corners. Don’t forget to check your pads regularly, keep them well bled and set up nicely.