The Rush has a swift geometry and stiff chassis, but the smooth riding blend of steel tubes make it at home on chewed-up asphalt as much as the velodrome.
Redesigned with side-tacked seatstays and S-bend chainstays for more crank clearance and tire clearance. To cap off its more vintage Keirin-inspired look, we are matching the Rush with a threaded fork to allow you to equip it with a clean-looking quill stem.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo steel; butted CrMo rear end
- Aggressive track geometry
- Investment cast Tange horizontal track fork ends (Tange)
- 120mm rear hub spacing
- Drilled for caliper brakes
- One set of water bottle bosses on the seat tube
- Includes threaded 1"; flat-crown Tange CrMo steel fork (38m rake)
- 1"; size headtube
- 27.2mm seatpost size
- Max. tire size: 32c(w/o brakes)
- 49, 53, 55, 57, 59, 61cm (Center to top of seat collar)
- 4 lbs.
- Finish: Chrome plating
This item is currently out of stock. If you still wish to purchase this item, add it to your order and we will email you with the approximate delivery date.