Our Grand Randonneur is a true low trail geometry randonneuring frame set, which means it rides better with a front load than other touring and road bikes. Co-designed with Mike Kone of Rene Herse/Boulder Bicycles. It will fit all the gadgets a good rando bike should have. The traditional diameter tubes lend a smooth comfortable ride. We have tweaked the geometry for 2015. We increased frame stack by 15-20mm. Seat tube extension has been reduced.
- Tange Prestige CrMo tubes, double-butted, non-oversized
- Threaded 1"; lugged fork with low rider pannier bosses, mini rack eyelets and double eyelets at the dropouts
- Rear rack and fender eyelets
- Pump peg
- 3 sets of water bosses
- Designed for 650b wheels and cantilever brakes
- Max. tire fit: 650 x 42mm slick tires w/fenders
- Max. fender width: 50mm
- Needle bearing headset recommended
- Paint: Cream (it's a tinge less yellow from last year's ivory)
This item is currently out of stock. If you still wish to purchase this item, add it to your order and we will email you with the approximate delivery date.