A touring frame to take you to places far and wide. Built stoutly, because no one wants to experience a breakdown on the Alti Plano. Extra long chainstays help keep your panniers out of the way of your pedaling. Taller headtube for a comfortable all day riding position. For 2012 we have added an additional 54cm size for 700c wheels.
- Specially specced Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo tubing; 31.8mm butted downtube and top tube for a stiffer front triangle. Bombproof headtube is nearly impossible to ovalize.
- Rear load bias touring geometry (rides best with a load in the rear or with a load in the front AND the rear)
- Sold as a frame/fork set. Matching flat crown fork has double eyelets at the dropouts and low rider pannier mounts
- Spoke holder, pump peg, flat chainstay plate(fits double kickstands), three sets of bottle bosses
- Compatible with downtube shifters
- 56cm and larger use 700c tires. The 54cm size offers BOTH options 700c and 26"; and 52cm and smaller are for 26"; tires only
- Max tire fit: 700x47c or 26x2.1";
- 1-1/8"; size headtube - w/ extra extension so you need less spacers
- 27.2mm post size
- 30.0mm seat collar not included
-Weight: 4.9 lbs. (44cm, frame only)
- Paint: British Racing Green
-Sizes: 44, 47, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62cm (Virtual sizing; does not go by seat tube length)
This item is currently out of stock. If you still wish to purchase this item, add it to your order and we will email you with the approximate delivery date.