The 1x guide is the definitive cross-country chainguide. Used on the World Cup circuit and even in the 2012 London Olympics, the 1x has a proven track record of dependability and performance. The 1x is the perfect guide for riders and racers wanting a lightweight single-ring front drivetrain for cross-country use.
- New lighter weight upper guide that is co-molded with softer material on the inside to cut chain noise.
- Optimized for 28-38t chainrings (most models)
- D-Mount (FD), E-Mount/S3 (FD), Seat Tube (for MTB and CX), ISCG-05, and BB mounting options
- Compatible with 8-11 speed drivetrains.
- For single-ring drivetrains.
- Available in black only