The Smart ENVE System (SES) 3.4 Disc Clincher picks up where the pavement drops off. The SES 3.4 Disc clincher is a culmination of road and mountain wheel technologies. From the mountain side, the SES 3.4 Disc rims inherit structural elements that net a lighter weight and more impact resistant wheel.
The disc specific rims are nearly 50 grams lighter per rim than the rim brake version. This weight savings comes from designing the rim specifically for disc brake use. From the aero side, the 3.4 disc rims keep the SES technologies with their associated performance characteristics of low drag and high stability in variable wind conditions. If you're up for an adventure, the 3.4 Disc wheels are ready to take you there...
- Depth: Front 35mm Rear 45mm
- Width: Front 26mm Rear 24mm
- Hole Count: Front 24h Rear 24h
- ERD: Front 584g Rear 564g
- Finish: UNI
- Weight, Rim Only: Front 400g Rear 415g Pair 815g
- Weight, King R45: Front 687.6g Rear 817.6g Pair 1505g
- Weight, DT 240: Front 660.6g Rear 799.6g Pair 1460g