What a statement the TMAC pedal has become! A beautiful marriage between rider feedback and designer experience, the TMAC Signature Tyler McCaul Pedal truly is your dream pedal.
With over two years of development, including multiple molds, prototypes and months of real world testing, the proof is in the end result. One of the most concave designs on the market today, the control and contact delivered by the TMAC pedal is unmatched. Rated as one of the top two best pedals on the market by VitalMTB, with countless rave reviews and endless rider testimonials, we are incredibly proud to prove that rider feedback, dedication to perfection and the freedom to take a risk are the recipe for brilliance.
Not only does the TMAC pedal give you precise control, but with a non-offset design you have more contact with the pedal with equal weight distribution in front and back of the pedal spindle. This non-offset design allowed us to make a pedal that feels like the largest pedal ever made at a mere 110mm x 105mm footprint. The machining detail alone makes this MTB pedal a work of art and we guarantee you’ll be blown away with their feel and performance.
- Extruded and Machined from Deity molds and 6061 T6 aluminum.
- The largest Deity pedal to date.
- Super concave 2.5mm deep pedal profile per side.
- 14mm thin at the center.
- Symmetrical pedal profile for added foot support and stability.
- Dual-sided pins with pre-applied Loctite.
- Includes an extra set of back up pins.
- Load distribution system to prevent bearing blowout.
- Heat treated Cr-Mo Spindle that is compatible with a standard 15mm wrench or 8mm allen.
Contact us for current stock levels