Dynamo powered headlight with integrated USB charger
INTEGRATED USB CHARGER
- Charge your phone, GPS, or any other USB device directly from the Beacon; no need for a separate charger.
FLEXIBLE POWER OPTIONS
- An external, off-the-shelf USB battery pack can be connected to maintain bright, flicker-free light even when stopped or riding slowly. Any available dynamo power replaces battery power until reaching a speed when all power is provided by the dynamo and the battery is no longer used.
- The Beacon is supplied with a USB-to-DC cable (to power the light from an external battery)
- Lots of light, suitable for any style of riding.
SYMMETRICAL BEAM PATTERN
- Ideal choice for off-road riding.
SUPERIOR BRIGHTNESS AND REDUCED FLICKER AT LOW AND MEDIUM SPEEDS
- Dynamo power is optimized at low-to-medium speeds, reaching 200 lumens at just 8 kph, 500 lumens at 13 kph, 650 lumens at 16 kph, and 750 lumens at 21 kph.
CHARGER PRIORITY MODE
- Intelligently balances power between light and charger to optimise simultaneous use.
- A supercapacitor, charged while riding, provides about 5 minutes of standlight when stopped.
- We are able to mix-and-match different colours for the front, middle, and back of the Beacon. Pick a combination that matches your bike or represents your country or team. Contact us about custom colours.
- The 10mm mounting tab is compatible with mounting hardware from B&M, Supernova, Schmidt, etc.
- Please note, no mount hardware is supplied with the Beacon.
- L x W x H - 58 x 42 x 42mm
- 115g (includes 90cm dynamo wire)
TAIL LIGHT OUTPUT
- A tail light output is available and is controlled by the headlight.
- Designed to be used in any conditions. Multiple seals protect against water ingress, electronics are potted in epoxy, and all connectors are designed for resistance to the elements.
MADE IN THE USA
- All Sinewave products are made in the USA. The Beacon is the only commercially available dynamo light made in the US.