We offer discounts on components if your whole bike build is done with us. Please contact us to chat about the specs you want.
While most of Soma frames have been designed for multi-use and with thought to backwards compatibility with legacy technology, the Valhallen is a thoroughly modern hardtail built only to exceed at fun on the trails. A long and slack geometry matched with plus sized tires means riders can ride a wider variety of terrain with control and confidence.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo steel tubing; butted CrMo rear end
- Fits tires up to 27.5+ x 3.25" for enhanced traction and control
- Compatible with 140mm travel suspension
- Compatible with Boost cranks and 148mm spaced thru-axle hubs which offer better stiffness than 135mm hubs and more clearance for plus size tires
- Post-style disc mount
- 31.6mm seatpost fit opens up more choices for dropper posts (internal routing at seat tube)
- Press fit 30 BB shell, which allows for use with standard PF30 BB's or for single speed with an eccentric BB coverter
- Machined 44mm headtube (fits tapered steerer tubes using a ZS top assembly and EC44 external cup lower assembly; fits 1-1/8" steerers using a ZS44 headset)
- Colour: Candy Apple Green