Need just a wee bit more carrying space on your bike? Look no further. The Jerrycan® is a slim, rear-mount bag ideal for a repair kit, lube or a tube - leaving more space for essentials in a frame bag.
The Jerrycan® comes in two models: Regular and Bent. The Bent accommodates gusseted braces at the seat tube / top tube junction, steeply angled seat tubes or bikes with minimal exposed seat post. The Regular is the go-to for most other bikes.
Note - Jerrycans are rear mount specific, they will only work up front if you have a minimum of 5cm total of spacers and headset stack under your stem.
- At 5cm wide, the Jerrycan is narrow enough that your legs won’t hit it when pedaling.
- Plastic stiffened side panels prevent side bulging.
- Interior elastic holds a multitool.
- Adjustable height seat tube / post attachment.
- Grippy attachment to top tube.
- Plastic HDPE side panel inserts.
Approximate dimensions: Regular- 13.5 x 5 x 10cm (L,W,H); Bent - 15 x 5 x 9cm (L,W,H)
Volume: 0.6 L
Materials: VX 21 X-pac side panels; 1050 denier domestic ballistics nylon; yellow lining and closed cell foam padding; #5 YKK water resistant zipper.
This item is currently out of stock. If you still wish to purchase this item, add it to your order and we will email you with the approximate delivery date.