Need just a wee bit more carrying space on your bike? Look no further. The Jerrycan® is a slim, rear-mount bag ideal for a repair kit, lube or a tube - leaving more space for essentials in a frame bag.
The Jerrycan® comes in two models: Regular and Bent. The Bent accommodates gusseted braces at the seat tube / top tube junction, steeply angled seat tubes or bikes with minimal exposed seat post. The Regular is the go-to for most other bikes.
Note - Jerrycans are rear mount specific, they will only work up front if you have a minimum of 5cm total of spacers and headset stack under your stem.
- At 5cm wide, the Jerrycan is narrow enough that your legs won’t hit it when pedaling.
- Plastic stiffened side panels prevent side bulging.
- Interior elastic holds a multitool.
- Adjustable height seat tube / post attachment.
- Grippy attachment to top tube.
- Plastic HDPE side panel inserts.
Approximate dimensions: Regular- 13.5 x 5 x 10cm (L,W,H); Bent - 15 x 5 x 9cm (L,W,H)
Volume: 0.6 L
Materials: VX 21 X-pac side panels; 1050 denier domestic ballistics nylon; yellow lining and closed cell foam padding; #5 YKK water resistant zipper.