Built on rider feedback and blending key technology features from the Duster P Mtn, Circuit Mtn and Fly Mtn, the RADAR Mountain has an optimized shape to fit the majority of aggressive trail riders, with performance and all day comfort in mind.
- Free Float Comfort Flex: Adjusted position of the rails inserts to increase wing flex and rider comfort, while enhancing pedaling efficiency.
- Flat Forward Design: Allows for free movement on the saddle in aggressive riding positions.
- Rear Buzz Cutout: Extra tire clearance for modern 29’ers at full compression.
- Nose Platform: Provides extra support while shifting to front of saddle when climbing.
- Hidden Undercut Relief: Cutout in base of saddle to provide extra perineum comfort.
- Nylon Glass Base Bridge: Provides extra support for optimal power transfer.
- Peri Canal Groove: Pronounced center channel from tip to tail to ensure additional pressure relief.
- Optimal Pressure Distribution: Platform designed to minimize pressure on perineum and sit bones.
- Kevlar and Cordura Protective Sides: Helps eliminate saddle damage with protective sides.
TOP COVER: Microfiber with Kevlar Sides
LENGTH x WIDTH: 270mm x 138mm