The 2020 Norco Sight carbon has been completely re-designed to be the ultimate All-Mountain experience. Long day pedaling the backcountry?
Sight is your bike. Wanna hit a couple of big, burly Enduro events this year? Sight will rise to the occasion. Get distracted from the planned route to explore some un-discovered secret trail? Sight’s got your back.
• Progressive Design: The Sight carbon uses Norco’s holistic approach to fit, geometry and suspension kinematics to achieve its aggressive all-mountain performance. The unique combination of our next generation of Gravity Tune, longer reach, slacker head tube angle and steep seat tube angle provides a more forward weight distribution within a longer wheelbase. This allows more powerful pedaling, increased climbing traction and added grip and control when descending so you can confi dently attack whatever trail lies ahead.
• Long-Travel Dropper Posts: Every Sight features short seat tubes for maximum standover clearance, and allowing for size-specifi c, long travel dropper posts to get seats completely out of the way in the rough stuff.
• Precision Suspension: The Sight’s RockShox and Fox suspension components are mated to our precisely-engineered kinematics to produce 150mm of supple, bump-eating travel out back, matched with 160mm of fork travel. Combined with a comprehensive setup guide, the Sight’s suspension is easy to set up, and will augment every rider’s All Mountain experience.
• The Power To Stop: We equipped every Sight with 4-piston hydraulic brakes and 200/180mm rotors to give you the speed-control you need to hit the perfect line on every ride and pull you back when the ruckus gets a little out of hand.
• Details Matter: Every Sight, in every size can fi t a full-sized water bottle. Every frame size is available in both 27.5” and 29”. There’s enough space for 2.6” tires, but we’ve equipped 2.4’s and 2.5’s with tough, supportive sidewalls that are lighter than DH, but tougher than Trail, and we’ve spec’d quick-engagement freehubs because we know details matter. All of them.
- Carbon front triangle and seatstay w/ 150mm rear travel
- Progressive All-Mountain design
- RockShox Lyric Ultimate, Charger 2, 160mm Travel, RC2, short offset
- RockShox Super Deluxe Select + Debonair 2
NEW FOR 2020
- e*thirteen TRS Race, w/ Direct Mount Bash
- Deity Ridgeline 35, 800mm, 25mm rise
- Ergon SM10 Sport saddle
Call us to talk through specifications.