- Designed for DH / Enduro / All MTN applications
- Developed and tested rigorously for nearly 3 years on the World Cup DH circuit
- Incredibly detailed two tone bead blast and polished ano finish
- Brendog signature 8 degree bend / backsweep by 5 degree upsweep
- 800mm width
- Custom butted 7075 T73 aluminum utilizing our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology
- Mono Heat Treatment Procedure for increased strength
- Stiffness for tracking yet compliant for endless chatter and big hits
- Wider center bore spacing for unrivaled stability
- Designed for maximum ride quality with a 31.8mm bore
- Alignment control markers for perfect set up and spacing of your levers
- Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail
- Black ano finish with stealth, white, red or orange graphics
- Available in a 30mm rise (343 grams)
The BF800 Brendog – Brendan Fairclough’s signature handlebar is an homage to the effortless style, grace and speed exemplified by Brendan’s every move. Brendan makes it look so easy, but as we all know… his level of skill, flow and style takes a lifetime to sculpt. Not unlike the BF800 Brendog signature handlebar, which has been developed and tested on the World Cup DH circuit for almost three years to perfect the feel he demands for World Cup caliber speed!
Creating the perfect combination of rise, width, bends, sweep, flex, and responsive damping is not an easy task but DEITY has perfected the ability to deliver the best feeling handlebars with unparalleled strength time and time again.
Utilizing Brendan’s preferred 8 degree backsweep with our favorite 5 degree upsweep gives this bar a more aggressive positioning to attack the gnarliest DH trails in the world. At an 800mm width and featuring a 30mm rise, our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology coupled with our Mono Heat Treatment Procedure delivers a handlebar that is more than 20% stronger than any other handlebar from our competition at this weight category.
We guarantee you will look as good as Brendan riding his signature BF800 Brendog Handlebar while you’re pushing your limits to match his speed and style! So get your hands on DEITY’s latest and greatest rider collaboration, designed to elevate your ride to podium status!
MATERIAL: 7075 T73 Alloy
BACK SWEEP/UP SWEEP: 8d/5d
CLAMP DIAMETER: 31.8mm