No need to fear the hills anymore, with 8 speeds and an ultra reliable full Chromoly frame this is your true go-anywhere Dutchi. The Dutchi comes in two sizes and several colours to ensure we have the right fit and style for you.
Linus bikes have some subtle but important quality differences which make them a perfect choice for New Zealands salt air and hilly terrain. You will find good quality alloy components in place of rust-prone and heavy chromed steel components found on some brands. The double-wall rims and stainless steel spokes are of a quality and durability which ensures your Linus bike can withstand the daily challenges of commuting in a city or riding that gravel trail out to your favourite picnic spot.
- 4130 Chromoly frame and fork
- Shimano NEXUS 8 speed
- 3-piece forged aluminum crank
- Linus "Elysian" 700X35C tires
- Genuine leather grips
- Tektro dual pivot caliper brakes w/quick release
- LINUS alloy rear rack
- Mid-century alloy bell
Available in two different sizes:
- Small: 41cm/16" - smaller 26" wheel - suits riders 4'10" to 5'3"
- Medium: 45.5cm/18" - larger 700C wheel - suits riders 5'2" to 5'10
Please let us know your size and colour preference when you order.
This item is currently out of stock. If you still wish to purchase this item, add it to your order and we will email you with the approximate delivery date.