The ultimate performance 3-spoke wheel for time trial and triathlon.
The WS TT range is designed for cyclists looking for absolute performance. The WS TT 3-spoke wheel is the ideal front wheel to perform on time trial and triathlon courses.
Developed in a wind tunnel in collaboration with Astana, it embodies all the experience and know-how of CORIMA in high performance.
Each CORIMA front wheel in rim-brake is delivered with a pair of CORIMA brake pads compatible with standard Shimano® / Sram® brake pad holders.
Please note that if you have Shimano® Direct Mount or Campagnolo® brake shoes, you must order the appropriate CORIMA brake pad holders.Specifications
- 28" clincher front
- Profile: 58MM
- Rim width: 26mm
- Axle: Quick release 100mm
- Model: HM
- Weight: 1005 g
- Carbon weave: Satin mat 3K
- Integrated magnet
- Shipped with
- Pair of brake pads
- Rim tape
- Protection wheelbag
- Valve extender
- Quick release skewer
Tire air pressure
Refer to the table below for the tire pressures in relation to the section marked on the tyre.
|Tire section (mm)||Max. pressure (bar)||Max. pressure (psi)|
- Do not remove the tire with any metal tool.
- The minimum tire section is 23 mm and the maximum 32 mm.
- For comfort and performance we recommend fitting 23 mm section tires on our 22.6 mm wide rims and 25 mm section tires on our 26 mm wide rims.
- The original CORIMA braided rim tape is mandatory. If it is damaged it must be the replaced.
- CORIMA clincher wheels are not compatible with tubeless conversion kits.
- Only tires with inner tubes are acceptable (except latex inner tubes).
- Co2 cartridge inflation systems are only allowed if their flow rate is adjustable. Instant inflation cartridges are prohibited with CORIMA wheels.
- ***If the tire manufacturer indicates a pressure lower than that in the table, use this lower value.***