The long-sleeve Perfetto is one of our most versatile pieces. 100% wind protection with GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® water protection and best-in-class breathability. With a light base layer it's good for mild temperatures, or with a thermal layer you can ride it below freezing. If you have just one jacket in your cycling wardrobe, this should be it.
IF YOU HAD JUST ONE JACKET. The Perfetto RoS is the one jacket that does everything well. We initially designed it as a cool-weather training and extreme-weather race piece for our pro riders, but in reality it excels in many conditions thanks to its full wind protection, great fit through stretchy fabrics, and best-in-class breathability. The current version represents the biggest performance upgrade in the four generations of this jacket. RoS in the name signifies Rain or Shine. The emphasis should be on dry-weather comfort, which is where this jacket really excels, but then you get near waterproof protection if you do get caught in the rain. We worked with Gore to develop two new Castelli exclusive GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® fabrics. We use a light fleece-lined water resistant version on the forward-facing surfaces and a lighter, stretchier fabric on the back that maintains the breathability of the previous fabric while improving water repellency at the same time. The Perfetto RoS is that ideal weight: no built-in insulation so you can layer over a light base layer for moderate conditions. Or you can add a thermal jersey underneath and take it to very cold conditions. You decide. The Perfetto family features are all there: excellent fit, easy-sliding YKK® zipper, long tail to protect from wheel spray, reflective panel on the back, and discreet styling that belies the jacket's racing pedigree. This is the one jacket that belongs in every cyclist's quiver.
- Castelli exclusive GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® 205 Warm brushed water resistant fabric on front-facing surfaces
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® 203 Stretch on rear-facing surfaces for extra stretch and breathability
- Taped shoulder seams (reflective for color 085) for extra rain protection
- YKK® Vislon® zipper for easy sliding, covered for extra wind and rain protection
- Zippered ventilation opening on side of chest
- 2 rear pockets with pump sleeve are easily accessed with gloved hands
- Gabba-style dropped tail with large black reflective panel
- Weight: 337gm
- Temperature: 4°C - 14°C / 39°F - 57°F