Updated for 2020, the new Outback now sports features that offer riders the ability to chase epic ride experiences beyond the end of the road and the end of the day.
Rack and fender mounts help to keep things dry and expand the load-carrying capacity for longer bikepacking adventures, while clearance for 700c x 44mm or 650b x 2.0in tires opens up a whole new world of possibilities.
The frame accepts flat-mount disc calipers, and the new all-carbon fiber Ritchey Adventure Fork with multi-purpose mounts on the legs gives you more places to stow the supplies you gather at the last cafe.
Painstakingly TIG-welded with proprietary triple-butted Ritchey Logic steel tubing, the Outback frame delivers the legendary Ritchey ride quality that’s resilient over the harshest terrain and delightfully esponsive when you want to open it up.
Road, off-road, trail, expedition, you name it…the new Ritchey Outback is designed do it all.
• Sizes: XS, S, M, L XL
• Heat-treated, triple-butted Ritchey Logic tubeset
• Flat-mount brake compatibility
• Thru-axles in front and rear
• Rack and fender mounts
• New Ritchey Adventure Fork with multi-purpose mounts
• Tire Clearance: 700 x 44mm or 650 x 2.0in
• Headset: WCS drop in 1-1/8” (included)
• Frame Weight: 2.27 kg (XL w/ thru-axle and derailleur hanger)
• Fork Weight: 473g (uncut w/ thru-axle)
• Total Weight: 2.74 kg (XL)
• Color: Guacamole