The Omne Air Resistance SPIN is the helmet to inspire and protect all cyclists and has been designed for multipurpose use, equally at home on the daily urban commute as the local mtb trails. Created with the optimal blend of function and form and built from award winning technologies and innovations, it is the helmet designed to provide improved safety for cyclists, be it on the road or trails.
The Omne Air Resistance SPIN has been developed for enhanced safety, the core of which is an optimized EPS density for crash protection. However, the helmet also features a slimmer profile thanks to the precise depth in core parts of the liner and the optimal coverage of the helmet shell. The frontal zone ventilation ports, a semi-shell construction and the removable peak contribute to a helmet that strikes the perfect balance for all riders in all conditions.
Created from our experience and safety mission, the Omne Air Resistance SPIN features POC’s patent pending oblique impact protection system, SPIN, which allows the helmet to move relative to the head during a fall, and can reduce the force transmitted to the brain. In addition, a host of innovations and technologies, such as a 360° adjustment system, precision fit straps and an optimized shape all go towards creating the ideal cycling protection for all.
• Multi-purpose helmet equally at home on an urban commute and mtb trails.
• Features POC’s patent pending oblique impact protection system, SPIN.
• High performance EPS liner with optimized density to provide the ideal crash protection.
• Optimized design and profile for a slimmer profile.
• Includes a detachable peak
• Light weight size adjustment system for a personalized fit.
• Easily adjustable precision straps molded into the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety.
• Features a two-tone gloss and matt finish
SMALL: 50-56CM, MEDIUM: 54-60CM, LARGE: 56-62CM
This item is currently out of stock. If you still wish to purchase this item, add it to your order and we will email you with the approximate delivery date.