The Ventral Air is a structurally optimized helmet featuring precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control the air intake and release at both high and low speeds. The result is an incredibly safe and lightweight high-performance helmet which has a supreme cooling effect over the whole head.
The unique design of the Ventral Air, influenced by the award winning Octal and Ventral, enhances the helmet and rider’s aerodynamic profile, managing the wind to reduce drag. The Ventral Air has been designed with an optimized profile and specific airflow zones which has the effect of increasing airflow and creating enhanced ventilation and cooling. Residual air travelling over and around the helmet is managed by an aerodynamically optimized trailing edge, which reduces turbulence and improves the helmet and rider’s aerodynamic profile.
The Ventral Air features POC’s patent pending oblique impact protection system, SPIN, which allows the helmet to move relative to the head during a fall, and can reduce the force transmitted to the brain. The Ventral Air is extremely lightweight yet features a fully wrapped uni-body shell construction for extra security and an EPS liner which optimized for the perfect balance between weight and safety. A lightweight adjustment system and ergonomic precision strap design offers a superb and flexible fit. The helmet also features a new eye garage for practical storage of bike glasses.
SIZES & WEIGHT
S: 50-56 CM, (-) M: 54-59 CM, (-) L: 56-61 CM, (-)
CERTIFIED EN 1078, CPSC 12.03, AS/NZ 2063
ARTICLE NUMBER 10670
• Structurally optimized helmet with precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control the air intake and release at both high and low speeds
• Extreme cooling and ventilation due to ports and innovative internal air flow design
• Unique design optimized with CFD testing for aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence
• Features POC’s patent pending oblique impact protection system, SPIN
• High performance EPS liner with targeted and optimized density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection.
• Fully wrapped uni-body shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity.
• Light weight size adjustment system for a personalized fit.
• Easily adjustable precision straps anchored to the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety.
• Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.
• Used by many pro teams, inc. EF Education First drapac p/b Cannondale Pro Cycling Team
• Comes in both matt and gloss colors
This item is currently out of stock. If you still wish to purchase this item, add it to your order and we will email you with the approximate delivery date.