This frameset it bought into NZ on order and takes approx. 4 weeks to arrive. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to start the ordering process.
Front loading cargo frame along the lines of the old English "baker bikes". Load is placed on the frame instead of the fork or bars, so it doesn't 'pull' on the steering. Should handle front loads up to 50 lbs. well. 20" wheels are used in the front to purposely lower the load's center of gravity. Designed for disc brakes, because you don't want to lack for stopping power when cargo'd up.
The current version is updated with ring lock mounts and a 44mm headtube to fit ZeroStack (ZS44) headsets.
- Tange Infinity butted CrMo steel
- Designed for 26" rear and 20"(BMX) front wheels
- Designed for front and rear disc brakes (ISO mounts)
- Due to it's unique front end geometry, it steers like a normal bike
- Kickstand plate
- Rack/fender eyelets on frame and fork
- Vertical dropouts
- Paint: Pumpkin Orange
- A modular high-tensile steel rack is available for this frame - must be ordered as a separate part - part number = 181710 - Measures 14.5" x 20". Mount wood to it. Mount a Wald 157 basket to it. Put a massive crate on the front.